Thursday 22 October 2009

Christian Audigier - a g rock, affliction


I got them the day before Easter, so of course had to wear them to dysfunctional family Easter Dinner, there were twenty woman in one room screaming over my shoes, they are the black flower-y ones, they all wrote down the info & I'm sure I'll see my shoes everywhere this summer, but I had them first!!! so cute, so comfortable, and even my niece who had shattered her ankle a few years ago could wear them with no problems, since then I ordered the white & the pink, got the white last week, they're the koi fish ones, got the pink ones yesterday, I'm all set for spring & summer in adorable Ed Hardy wedges, height & style without pain!!!! for anyone thinking about getting them I recommend them highly. ENJOY! Ed Hardy Women's Casablanca Wedge Pump,Yellow-10SCA105W,8 M US

I took the advise of the previous review. I normally wear a 7.5 shoe. I didn't want the shoe to flop when walking so I got it in a 7 black. It fits almost prefect. Thank goodness it's a peep toe shoe, which allowed my big toe some room. I suggest to the manufaturer make 1/2 sizes. For this reason it got 4 stars.

I just received these and couldn't be more pleased! They are adorable and can be worn with jeans, capris, skirts, etc. I love the wedge heel which makes them very comfy for a high stacked shoe. I will definitely get alot of use from these shoes - they are my current favorite!!

First - These shoes are gorgeous. The graphics are vibrant and different - which is exactly what I wanted. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 - I have been wearing them a few hours a day to get used to them and the cork bottoms are already starting to show wear. Buckling from the pressure of walking. It's only been a few days. Not really what I expected from a high heel shoe. You would expect them to add in some hidden support.

I just have received this shoe today.First of all,the shipping was excellent.The shoe is exactly like the photo and very comfortable add to that it is true to size no need to extra space.I loved it so much and it goes with many options any person might have.I highly recommend this shoe to any one who would like to be extinguished among others.I just want to add,this shoes is not to be worn for long hours,i mean not for work or the office,it is very suitable for an outings with some friends or dinner but not for any working hours what so ever.After few hours of wearing them ,they will start hurting from the toes,they are nice and comfortable but not so long.....

I ordered the yellow ones too, and was informed that the est ship date was going to be August 30.... I got both in, IN PERFECT CONDITION, almost a week before the 30th! I am soooooo pleased with my purchase experience at sole monstr and will definitly purchase from them again!

"OMG"....is not even close to the sounds I heard from my co-workers in my office today when I received these.

They are super HOT, supper cute, you gotta love the colors of course. I have not worn it much so I can't comment on how comfy they are but they feel alright on my feet. I got the black ones, now I am thinking of getting the yellow one too. I love love love these ...,,funky and unique...capri, shorts, jeans...with everything....they look exactly like the pictures you see. - Affliction - 7 For All Mankind - Baby Phat - A G Rock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Christian Audigier - a g rock, affliction baby phat Christian Audigier - a g rock, affliction