Sunday 18 October 2009

Beautiful Gift - pashmina wrap, scarves


First of all, the price is too high for the poor quality. The color I bought was eggplant. When I received it was more like a lavender color. Walking on the streets of NYC I found the same shawl in the same package for "$4.99" I couldn't believe it. Never Again would I buy from this seller. What a rip off!!!!! 78" x 28" Silky Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Black

I bought the Kelly Green and the Royal Blue. Both are well represented, as far as the color. The Kelly Green might be SLIGHTLY brighter than the picture (not lime green, though), but both are very vibrant colors. I LOVE the colors! The quality is o.k., but what do you expect for this low price? For really high quality Pashmina wraps, you will pay $40+. I own one, and it's nice, but I can't spend that much on Christmas gifts. ;) This wrap has a nice sheen, and it feels smooth, but it doesn't look smooth. It looks kind of "ribbed". The thing I really don't like about it is the glued/taped on (not really sure) "Pashmina" tag. If it was sewed on, it would be nicer. They aren't even glued on straight. You can pull it off, but then sticky stuff is still on there. I'm sure it will come off eventually. The tag is just kind of annoying, as it is large and not on the edge. I bought these as gifts, but I'm not sure I'll give them as gifts. I might just keep them myself. I also bought some wraps from Olive & Figs, and I liked those a bit better (the tag was sewed on the edge). I paid less for them, and they threw in a scarf with my wrap! Those will make great gifts! I liked these colors, though, which is why I purchased these.

I bought this shawl to take on a cruise to add a pop of color to my grey and black dresses at dinner. This shawl also offered some warmth in the chilly restaurant and for those strolls around the deck at night.

The color I ordered was a true representation of the picture (Olive Green). I was not impressed by the feel of the fabric, but it will work for what I need. As I needed this item on short notice and could not spend time shopping around I brought it, but I strongly recommend that you shop around and will have the same shawl for better value elsewhere.



However, with your prime shipping, this item can be on your door step within 2 days! (But I think the shipping cost must be included in the price :) )

ordered ivory colored product -- should have ordered black/brown, I guess ... item was beautiful, as displayed in plastic shrink wrapped packaging ... person receiving gift item, carefully removed product from shrink wrap ... to see multiple black oil/glue spots ... poor overseas manufacturing Quality Control ... very disappointed/had to return item ... awaiting Huge refund/compensation for not meeting expectations!

The shawl really is lovely- I love the feel of the fabric. I ordered it in yellow, and the only thing is it is MUCH brighter than it shows in the picture! But, in all fairness, the color IS called "bright" yellow. :) I ordered this as a potential bridesmaids gift, and I think I will be ordering 4 more. The brightness is really pretty, and the quality is good for the price.

I think these are fantastic for the price! They are soft and warm and have a subtle shine to them that really brings out the color and texture. I ordered the teal and the black and would absolutely order more. - Shawl - Pashmina Wrap - Scarves - Pashmina'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Beautiful Gift - pashmina wrap, scarves shawl Beautiful Gift - pashmina wrap, scarves