Monday 21 September 2009

Yoga Blocks - yoga mats, yoga blocks


I had purchased the Northern lights mat from Aurorae and was in love with it. I started going to my yoga classes and was talking to my instructor about blocks and straps and thought I would try one out since I needed a little height and support for some of the poses. I thought it would be weird at first, but I decided to go back to Aurorae since they seem like such a great company and bought their block. It's also a nice purple color. WOW! How fun it is to do yoga with a block! I can get a little lift and love it! Aurorae - Eva Foam Yoga Block, 4-inch Extra Wide, Eco-safe and Biodegradable

I just love this company and I have their mat and rosin product. My best friend bought me the block as a gift and once again this company never disappoints me.

It's light weight yet sturdy, Great to help me get into and hold poses when my back is acting up.

They do such an incredible job with their merchandising as the block color matches the logo on their other products.

Aurorae always seems to go the extra mile by putting their cool Logo on the outside.

Price is also great.A+++++

Got this block to help with my practice. It enables me to get in and out of some poses I struggle with, especially bending poses as I have a slipped disc in my back and it is hard for me to get down to the floor so the block brings the floor to me. The aurorae block is sturdy and very light to carry.

If you need two make sure you take advantage of there buy 2 for $19.95 sale. Nice savings for such a quality block.

I was thrilled to find eco-safe and biodegradable yoga blocks to use with my home yoga practice, and I was impressed with Aurorae's excellent customer service. The blocks arrived quickly, and they are of a great quality. Aurorae also followed up with very helpful care instructions. I will definitely turn to Aurorae for any future yoga needs.

I purchased this block to build strength for a severe back injury. It's a lovely color and of good quality. There's no need to hesitate to purchase this block, and in using, it's clearly a very useful tool.

I love this yoga block - I'm 5'4" and using these blocks allows me to have more stability, poise & correct posture. No odd smell - supportive yet soft. Aurorae is a wonderful company to deal with - they have a very customer happiness point of view to their dealings with you. Recommended. - Blocks - Yoga Mats - Yoga Blocks - Yoga'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Blocks - yoga mats, yoga blocks blocks Yoga Blocks - yoga mats, yoga blocks