Monday 21 September 2009

Great Temporary Hold


Not much needs to be said about Velcro, so I'll keep this brief. I'm a licensed family child care provider and use these for file folder games I make for the kids. I wanted clear ones so they wouldn't cover up the pictures underneath, but beige and white ones worked fine, too. I love the coins more than the strips as there is no cutting or removal of backing involved, saving me lots of time (and stress because cutting Velcro strips is not something I'd wish on my worst enemy). Yes, they cost more this way, but not when I figure my time into the equation. They have stayed on through 6+ years of use by the kids and I expect they'll cotinue to do so. They are easy to apply and are the perfect size. Just know that they are VERY tough to remove once you put them on, so be sure you place them correctly the first time. Velcro Sticky-Back Hook and Loop Dot Fasteners with Dispenser, 0.625 Inches Diameter, White, 75 Sets per Pack (90090)

The product works great and I love being able to use it on a variety of different things around my home. However, the dispenser doesnt keep both sides lined up and you have to have a large amount hanging out of one kind to be able to access the other kind. A little annoying when trying to store it neatly, but not too big of a deal.

I purchased these for a very specific purpose, so I am quite happy the package arrived today. I need them to replace some old velcro dots. These are just a tad smaller than the ones they replace, but I have plenty on hand when I next need another replacement.



They arrived just as promised and are greatly appreciated!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Temporary Hold Great Temporary Hold Great Temporary Hold