Monday 21 September 2009

Dallas Cowboys - throws


Bought it for my Boyfriend and he loves it. It is just like a snuggie so if you have owned one before you know of the wear and tear. It does wear thinner over time like all fabric and might need some stitching in the seams from time to time. But he loves the thing Dallas Cowboys Adult Comfy Throw Blanket with Sleeves

I bought 2 of these each for my sister and her husband. They are big Dallas Cowboys fans and live in colorado. They came in the same box, but one package looked brand new while the other was nearly torn to shreds. Nothing was wrong with the snuggie itself but the box was mangled. I didn't quite understand why one would be perfect and the other was trashed if it was in the same box unless they just gave me a good one and a mangled one. But that falls on the company not the product. I ended up just rewrapping them both in other boxes for them and it's perfect for them especially in the winter times.

Although the Cowboys didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year, This is a good item. I plan to give it to my brother for his birthday. It will be good for watching the "boys" in the Super Bowl next year!

I ordered this product just 5 days before Christmas for my mother who is a BIG Cowboys fan!!! She was surprised and happy to receive this comfortable Blanket with sleeves. The product was exactly what i ordered and it arrived on time like promised. I looked all over the place and couldn't find this product anywhere. I even went on the Dallas Cowboys website and couldn't find the blanket. Amazon came through for me. I would definitely recommend ordering from Amazon.com and Northwest in the future. I am a very satisfied customer and my mom was a very satisfied recipient of my gift. - Throws'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dallas Cowboys - throws throws Dallas Cowboys - throws