Sunday 13 September 2009

Windshield Wipers - razor blade, rainx


The product I bought did not work for my Toyota's style of wiper arm. The kit that came with the wipers would not affix properly to my wiper arm. It showed that it worked with many different types of wiper arms and it came with about 3 different attachments.

The product seemed pretty nice albeit a tad expensive as I never got a chance to see it in action.

I ended up getting a OEM replacement for less. RAIN-X LATITUDE WIPER BLADE -- 18"

this blade's design is ok. supposedly it's the longest lasting all-season wiper blade. from my experience, I bought the 18in and 26in, and its smooth and quiet. The negative draw back: It smears at some portions. The contact to the windshield is not uniform. - Razor Blade - Rainx - Wiper Blades - Wiperblade'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Windshield Wipers - razor blade, rainx wiperblade Windshield Wipers - razor blade, rainx