Sunday 13 September 2009

Blemish Control - blemish control, cleansing pads


I don't really have many complexion problems, but I do break out on occasion. I decided to try these on a whim. They work well, they get your face clean. They are very intense however. I cannot use them everyday or else it overdries my face, I also recommend a facial moisturizer to apply afterwards or else your face is going to overproduce oil to overcompensate. I use it every 3 days or so and rely mainly on exfoliation and an everyday facial wash.



For the price its great, listen to your body, you may not need something as extreme everyday. Oxy Maximum Daily Cleansing Pads, 90 pads (Pack of 3)

Although marketed for teenage boys, I am a woman over 40 who loves using the Oxy products. Using the face wash, cleansing pads, and spot treatment has helped to keep my face clean and clear. And, my face knows when I have messed up the system! I also use the scrub to help keep my skin exfoliated. As always, I like to mention that these products should NOT be used by those with sensitive skin. But, if you have stubborn acne, Oxy could be just what you need. And, it is much cheaper than ProActiv while being more effective (at least for me). The packs offered at Amazon are a great bargain and good way to ensure that you don't run out of product!

I was desperately looking for a solution for my Acne problem, so I went to my local drug store and I decided to try 3 deferent brands of anti-acne cleansing pads. Seriously, Oxy is the winner. I am away from home more than 12hrs a day, so I take my Oxy with me. I used the pads 2-to-3 times a day. It seems there are several types of OXY, I am using the OXY Maximum (the only type I have ever used) - and it is working for me greatly.



Oxy Maximum is very strong and Oxy suggests that you wash your hands after use. However, for me washing my hands was not enough to prevent my fingers' skin to excessive exfoliation. Problem went away after I started using Latex Free Disposable-Vinyl Gloves.



I would recommend you to give a try this product and hopefully you will find it helpful.

this is good for your skin and as a cleanser --- however the pads stick together and it is difficult to take just one. also, i left the container on it's side so that the medicine could soak through all the pads and it began leaking --- i.e., flawed...

I've used these to maintain my skin / treat problem areas for years now, and I'm really pleased with them. I tried to go without using them for a while to give my skin a break from the harsh chemicals, but I'm coming right back to them because my skin is flaring up and nothing else seems to help!

My son has been using the Oxy Pads since he started having acne. Even though his acne has cleared up, he continues to use these to keep his face/pores clean. I like the fact I can order 3 in a package to save time and money.

This is an essential weapon in my acne arsenal. Pro-Activ doesn't work for me. Salicylic Acid does better for me than the Benzoyl Peroxide in Pro-Activ. After washing your face, use these pads to remove additional grime, unclog pores and leave acne fighting protection.



This is a decent price but you can catch it on-sale at the big box stores for less. Me and my teenager BOTH use it so we need to have it on hand.

this is a great for cleaning you skin every day, how ever if you want something that is more powerful to get rid of you zits(instead of just keep them from coming back like this product) I would suggest something with benzoyl peroxide in it.

I have not used this yet, but I have heard many good things about it. I have mild acne, but i still would like it gone. I use proactive and it got rid of most of the acne I had but a few spots it just doesn't seem to get rid of. I love how I got 3 of these for this price, the only thing I DID NOT LIKE was that I had to sign for the package so when I re order I have to make sure I will be home when it comes. - Clean - Cleansing Pads - Acne - Blemish Control'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blemish Control - blemish control, cleansing pads cleansing pads Blemish Control - blemish control, cleansing pads