Saturday 12 September 2009

Sustainability - eating, healthy eating


I purchased this textbook for a basic nutrition class I am currently taking. It was significantly cheaper than one at the school bookstore(I find a lot of my textbooks on Amazon for huge savings!) I find the book wonderful as an introductory book! The information is clear and easy to understand. Even items that pertain to chemistry are presented in a way that you can actually understand them. I think the pictures are beautiful and I even love the fact that they give you some recipes in each chapter. I love this textbook. Even if you are not a student, one might be just trying to get healthier, it's a great tool to start!! Nutrition for Healthy Living

I needed this for class. I was surprised to find it a pleasant book to have to study from. There is a lot of good information and it's well organized and easy to follow. If you wanted to learn about nutrition basics this would be a good place to start.

Book was brand new -as advertised. In excellent conditions. Well packaged, without any bending, and delivered before the estimated date (I received it within a week and it was supposed to take about 12-14 days). As of the book itself, it is very useful, and interesting. I learned a lot! I took a Nutrition class as a General Ed in college as part of the curriculum of my program, but it was amazing how much I learn about healthy and unhealthy diets, vitamins, antioxidants, food labeling, food marketing, etc etc. You don't need to have a lot of background knowledge in science to be able to understand the concepts. The author gives you tips and recipes at the end of each chapter as well as chapter tests.

I am very happy and satisfied with this purchased. I definitely recommend buying this book and from this seller.

I absolutely love this book. I used it for my nutrition class in college, but it is simply a lovely book! I recommend it to anyone interested in nutrition, whether you are taking a class, raising a family or just interested in bettering your lifestyle. I found the pages beautifully laid out and the information worthwhile and informative.

This book has a lot of false information in it, such as the cancer rate in U.S is declining and that it is safe to eat GMO foods. This is absolutely false and made me really pissed off. I believe that the woman who wrote this book was paid by a bunch of big corporations to feed junior college students a bunch of lies. I've done a lot of my own research on health and nutrition over the past ten years and the fact is that cancer in the U.S is increasing and GMO food is bad for you. This book is filled with lies including the lie that the pharmaceutical companies are your friends, HA! If that isn't the biggest lie of them all. Don't waste your money unless you want to be lied to. - Eating - Healthy Eating - Food - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sustainability - eating, healthy eating healthy eating Sustainability - eating, healthy eating