Thursday 24 September 2009

Survival Gear - fire starter, outdoor gear


What a piece of garbage.Coleman should recall this saw or change the label to christmas ornament.The reason people buy these is for emergency/survival situations.Thank god i test everything first.I started to cut a 1 inch branch,about a quarter of the way through it began to smoke.I stopped to see what was going on and the saw was so hot it burned my hand.I waited for it to cool down then tried again.Not even half way through the saw became so hot it broke in half.Unless you plan on hanging this from your christmas tree do not buy it. Coleman Pocket Hand Saw

The wire is a very stiff piece of metal sort of serrated part that can I would be polite in saying in absolute emergencies can be used to cut pieces of wood. Although your hand and arm might as well fall off while in the process of cutting because of fatigue. I would say a waste of money.

Needed to put together a survival kit for my son who is a Boy Scout. This is not a required item for a survival kit but nice to have. Be careful about kinking it while sawing. It can break if you're not careful. - Fire Starter - Paracord - Emergency Kit - Outdoor Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Survival Gear - fire starter, outdoor gear emergency kit Survival Gear - fire starter, outdoor gear