Thursday 24 September 2009

Bathroom - faucet, shower


Was a little confused by description "Tub-Wall Mount " but found out from plumber this NOT a tub mount. It is a wall mount. There may be a way to tub mount it but it would require a work around, My plumber said to return it and get a tub mount one (Inlets are 3/4 IPS and are on 3 3/8 center to center). Which I easily installed by myself. Kingston Brass KS266C Victoria 3-Inch to 9-Inch Wall Mount Tub and Shower Faucet, Polished Chrome

This faucet is awesome! It was average price, not super expensive, but not cheap either. The construction of the faucet is great...very sturdy! Easy to install and use! It doesn't not include the drain and pipe! So you must be prepared to buy that too. But again, it is perfect on my refinished clawfoot tub! I love the vintage look!!!

I absolutely LOVE this beautiful faucet. It's a bit pricey but well worth every penny. The water flow is excellent. The handles are easy to use. The hand held faucet is what sold me on this item. And I LOVE IT! Even the plumber commented on what a good purchase this was.

If you're in doubt don't be. This is a stunning item. Works beautifully. I love that I am able to rinse my toddler's hair with the handheld.

First of all, GREAT SERVICE from the supplier.

Shipped right away and arrived in perfect condition.



The faucet combination came with all the parts and they appear very sturdy.

Mounted well to the wall of the bathroom that is one inch thick. The wall composed of 1/2-inch Durock, 1/2-inch plywood, all covered with Hydro Ban (a professional waterproofing paint.)



Both the faucet and shower wand yield good water pressure from the supply line.

The faucets only need 1/4 turn for full on/off.

The chrome finish appears nice, shinny and thick. With proper care, I have hope that the finish will last a very long time. Since being installed one month, there have been no problems.

Great price on a quality faucet. Looks wonderful on our antique clawfoot tub and everything

works great on it. Love the shower attachment - works flawlessly. Also the nickel looks

rich and not cheap. Nicely done!

I purchased this to replace a similar off-brand that developed a crack that leaked and could not be repaired. I am very pleased with the appearance and craftsmanship of this faucet. Handles act smoothly and positively, and the valve that actuates the hand shower works just as well, totally diverting all water to the hand unit. Pleased with purchase and price. - Shower - Faucet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bathroom - faucet, shower faucet Bathroom - faucet, shower