Thursday 24 September 2009

Fashion Hoodies - tops, gothic


love the shirt when I saw it on the manniquin but for a bigger size woman it wasn't too great. If you're the type that likes to show off your undies this is a good investment for you lol. It kept creeping up on me and woulnd't stay down. Plus Size Sexy RED Black Lace Corset Top - 1X

This shirt is vary faltering; however if you don't want a shirt to fit snugly, this is not for you. It's conforms to your body and is short, so if you are a large and tall woman, a 3x is about a size 20. It's ployester so wearing it in the summer might be a challeng, we will see. Also, my husband really likes the shirt on me, and it doesn't look bad if I wear the right pants or skirt.

So in the end I would recommend this shirt for a smaller woman then myself, and I might even get another one in a differnt color. - Juniors - Gothic - Tops - Corset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fashion Hoodies - tops, gothic tops Fashion Hoodies - tops, gothic