Monday 7 September 2009

Hand Weights


I ordered these one pound weights for my daughter who likes to do workout videos with me. I was surprised to find that the two 1-lb. weights that I ordered are not identical. Not only are they two different pinks, but one is noticeably larger than the other. I guess it really doesn't matter since we are just using them for home, but I have to admit that I am disappointed with the quality control. Cap Barbell Neoprene Dumbbell (Pink, 1-Pound)

I love these dumbbells! Some of my exercise videos call for one pounders, and I had a hard time finding any that small at the stores. These work great! They are easy to hold on to and don't slip, and I love the pink color!

Stupid me thought that since people buy dumbbells in set of TWO, the merchants will sell the dumbbells will sell it by TWO. The dumbbell and not dumbbellS in the title should have given me the clue... Should have seen my face when I opened the package and only one came out of it!!!! The dumbbell itself is ok. How can you give 5 stars on a dumbbell? I LOVE the color and non-sticky non-slippery surface. I'm going to order one MORE to make it a set of two. :)

It was NOT clear that this was sold individually. I was in a hurry to complete my order, and did not realize that this was not sold as a pair/set. I would have never intentionally bought ONE 1-lb. weight. After making the selection, there should have been some sort of clarification, "Did you intend to purchase one dumbell? This item is NOT sold as a pair."'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hand Weights Hand Weights Hand Weights