Tuesday 15 September 2009

Excellent Product - watches, chronograph


Ive read negative reviews here about this watch. If I were paying over 22.00 bucks for the watch, I would still think its a good deal. The people who say they cant see the digital part on the watch face, must work inside a dimly lit place, or they are not familiar with reverse LCD. It works sorta like e-ink, the digits that dont change every second use no power to display. Take the watch outside, in the sun and the digital part reads fine. This is a substantial watch, meaning heavy and bigger than a regular sized watch.



If you need perfection in a watch, dont buy this watch. If you want a cheaply priced watch that looks more expensive than it cost, buy this watch.



The color is indeed much darker than the picture suggests. It is not gunmetal gray, but a variation of what appears to be dark chrome. Very dark. The pushbuttons are chrome, bright chrome. The band also has a plastic/rubberized material the first 4 links of the band from each end of the face.



The dial reads "Japan Movement". U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US8170 Analog-Digital Black Dial Gun Metal Bracelet Watch

I have to say it is a good watch. I love the fact that it's heavy in weight and easy to operate. The band however is more of a gun-metal or chrome in colour, much darker than pictured. Overall, it does what it's made for.

The watch has a great look but it works pretty bad. I was super excited to gift it to my fiancee but it turned out to stop working the next day i gifted him. So we opted to change it and get a new one in exchange. to our misery the new one was defective as well. the digital clock that is a part of the watch was not working at all. the screen was out! no internal lights were working either. so returned the second one too! :(U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US8170 Analog-Digital Black Dial Gun Metal Bracelet Watch

This product is totally useless and worthless! Cosmetically, it is okay and that is why I bought it in the first place. Other than that, it is totally useless and lying on the table because it does not work. It works for a few minutes and then stops. I would have concluded that it is unreliable, but just decided that it is safer to say it doesn't work. I was going to sell it for $5 or give it out for free on CL but I would feel really terrible giving out something that doesn't work.

Compréel reloj, hace casi un año, trabaja muy bien. Tiene el desgaste por el uso, que se hace de color "cobrizo". El vidrio es de buen materia, pues esta intacto, y todo mundo piensa que tiene un valor mayor. Lo recomiendo, para regalo o para uso diario es muy bueno y resistente.

Watch worked fine for 6 months. However, now the analog portion of the watch is dead. I suspect it relates to a faulty stem assembly because the analog hands just flop around and the second hand does not move.



All I can say is the item looks nice and the dual analog/digital concept is what I wanted. I recommend you stay away from this one.

I bought this watch and it came to me while the analog part is dead, I tried and change the battery but nothing works. i tried bought another one and same thing happens again, in my conclusion dont ever try this brand its a peace of junks

Bought this as a gift and had to face the embarrassment of seeing it fade its color on the 3rd day of use! Must be a cheap Chinese stuff.

Also the digital display is hardly visible. Bad that there weren't many reviews when I bought this. I would not recommend this piece of junk. - Casual Watch - Chronograph - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Excellent Product - watches, chronograph chronograph Excellent Product - watches, chronograph