Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cordless Tools - battery packs, cordless tools


i was totally impressed w/ the power. i bought two battery replacements for my 12 v dewalt screw gun. the gun was purchased in 2002.....price was also excellent as i purchased two batteries for what the manufacturer retail outlet wanted for one battery Pwr+ 12.00v Ni-cd Replacement Power Tools Battery for Dewalt

I was a bit hesitant to purchase these batteries given the low price and unknown manufacturer but they work just fine. In fact, they appear to work just like the OEM batteries for the Dewalt drill. That's what I wanted and that's what I got. They charge, run as long as the originals, and drop right into the drill like the originals do. Knowing this I wouldn't waste money buying the branded batteries... just go pick up these and use all that savings on more tools.

I had one die in two charge cycles...and the vendor replaced it very fast and easily. Now though, I have three of them not working (including the replaced one) and I cannot get more than a use or two out of any of them before they are dead.



Do not buy these...the vendor is good...the product is bad!

Looked for a battery for some time but the price range was about $100 for a brand name. Tried this one based on reviews and seems to work perfectly. Holds good charge and I am very happy with it. Price was so good I bought two of them to interchange. Glad I found this deal! - Replacement - Dewalt - Cordless Tools - Battery Packs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Tools - battery packs, cordless tools battery packs Cordless Tools - battery packs, cordless tools