Tuesday 15 September 2009

Bicycle Tube - inner tube, bike tube


My son's bicycle that we bought at Target came with some pretty crappy tires and tubes. They both failed pretty quickly. 16 inch tubes and tires aren't super easy to find but I was able to get both on Amazon. I'm not a bike person by any stretch, I just ride for fun with my kids and they ride theirs to school. I searched youtube to see how to remove the old tire and tube and how to put the new ones on. It took maybe 10 or 15 minutes and everything has been great since. It was much cheaper and quicker than taking it to a bike shop. Schwinn Universal Tube (16-Inch x 1.75/2.125) - Tube - Bike Tube - Inner Tube - Bicycle Tube'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bicycle Tube - inner tube, bike tube bicycle tube Bicycle Tube - inner tube, bike tube