Monday 31 August 2009

Wireless Accessories - tmobile, charger


I bought two of these thinking I would use leave one in my girlfriend's car and the other one in my car so we would always have our cell phones charged. Well, the one in my car worked for about two days and then the red light on the charger started blinking and then it stopped charging all together. I tried another cigarette socket and got the same results. The retractable cord worked for this one.



I asked her if she needed hers and she told me it doesn't charge. I got hers and tried it in both of our cars and again the red light was blinking on the charger and it would not charge either of our phones. The retractable cord on hers would not retract back into the unit.



I have a myTouch 4G and she has a blackberry. I would recommend buying a different charger. Retractable Car Charger (CLA) for HTC myTouch 4G

Giving average star (3).



-quality is not bad, but is not good either. the usb head is loose and had to assist the retractable



-realized this is not a rapid charger. so you have to stay in the car for a while to walk away with more juice.

I purchased this about a month ago. I thought it was a really cool idea and I loved the retractable cord. Between my GPS and satellite radio, I have more than enough cords all over my dashboard. Unfortunately, I never got to use it before it broke. The metal part on the front came completely off!

Poor product and bad quality. - Charger - Cell Phone Charger - Micro Usb Charger - Tmobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Accessories - tmobile, charger tmobile Wireless Accessories - tmobile, charger