Monday 31 August 2009

Avon - concealer


I've been on a mission to find a great under eye concealer for my allergy-induced dark circles for years. I had high hopes for this Avon concealer stick, because the Medium shade was a perfect match for my skin. (I wear Medium Fair shades in most department store brands.) However, it just didn't stay on very well and the consistency was too dry for the delicate skin under my eyes. It looked almost chalky, and mixing it with moisturizer diluted the concealer too much. I will say that it works well for blemishes, including a burst capillary on my cheek that's hard to cover. It's not a terrible concealer, but if you're looking for serious under eye coverage, a product with a creamier consistency might be better. Avon Ideal Shade Concealer Stick in Medium - Concealer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Avon - concealer concealer Avon - concealer