Thursday 27 August 2009

Wide Brim Hat - waldo, funny


I've been looking for a good wide-brimmed red hat for ages now, and all I could ever find with any sort of brim at all were those cheesy ones made of that cheap plastic straw stuff. This one is made of good, thick felt with a sturdy fitting-band inside. I love the wide brim - it's very flattering to my face, sassy and sophisticated at the same time. And it bounces right back into shape if it gets smashed. I plan to order a couple more in other colors and so that I can decorate a few with feathers and things. Thanks for finally having just what I was looking for! Seductive Red Wide Brim Diva Style Floppy Hat - Goofy - Waldo - Kit - Funny'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wide Brim Hat - waldo, funny goofy Wide Brim Hat - waldo, funny