Thursday 27 August 2009

Scuba Diving - swimming, uv protection


I was impressed with this wetsuit from the beginning, and it has held up very well. My oldest son has used the suit now through two winters and it will be handed down to a younger brother this next winter. I have patched the leg in one place because of a too-long finger nail when putting it on, but pretty much the thing is as tough as any wetsuit I've seen.

I find the kids get colder quicker than me and the 3/2 seems about right for them. If the water is too cold for this then my kids aren't going in anyway.

I bought hoods, gloves, and booties at the same time but these were soon discarded as too cumbersome for the boys to deal with.

My son was 11 when we bought this (he's slightly small for his age) and he had some growing to do to fill it out, but it worked well even being slightly too large at the time. Later, as he grew into a proper fit the movement/articulation of his arms and legs continued to be good, and he says the suit is comfortable. He seems to have no trouble paddling a surfboard or swimming when his board gets away from him.

As expected I have to help him get into it but he can zip/unzip it just fine.

All in all we've been very pleased with the purchase and would buy this one again. Great product. O'Neill Wetsuits Youth Reactor 3/2mm Full Suit, Black/Pacific/Black, 16

My son takes swimming lesson in a swimming pool that is very cold. I bought a short sleeve wetsuit for him but he still comes up with purple lips. So finally found this long sleeve wet suit. The size was perfect and he is much more comfortable in the pool. The only thing is that the material is thick and stiff, so he felt like it was helping him doing the butterfly. Because otherwise he just flops too much:-)



I really recommend this product for children.

The lake here is pretty cold for most of the summer, but that didn't stop my girls thanks to these wetsuits! They've had hours of fun in the water. They are true to size (I recommend reviewing the manufacturers size chart for best fit). There's a convenient zipper cord up the back so my daughters, 9 & 6 years can easily zip up or zip out. I am definitely recommending this product. - Uv Protection - Swimming - Thermal - Swimwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Scuba Diving - swimming, uv protection thermal Scuba Diving - swimming, uv protection