Thursday 6 August 2009

Pull Down Faucets - pull down faucets, kitchen sink faucets


I just installed this faucet in our kitchen sink and it is...

-beautiful

-good quality

-has a nice swivel

BUT

- the water shoots out very fast which ricochets all over the sink and counter, splattering water every time I turn it on.

I wish there was something to fix this. Everything else about it is nice but this is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! It may sound silly, but it is not easy to turn on slightly to prevent this mess. Water Ridge Tonette Series Pulldown Kitchen Faucet Brushed Nickel

I like the style of the faucet, and the way it works. I would have given it 5 stars however the design is not quite where it should be, in that the water does not shoot straight down, it angle too much towards the back of the sink and splashes a lot. I think the soap dispenser would have been more convenient on the right side.

As I write this review, there were four previous reviews on Amazon rating this faucet. My jaw dropped as I read them because it's not what I've experienced at all. Three of the reviews gave this faucet four stars complaining that the faucet splashed or is not easy to adjust. Say what???? Honestly, I had no clue how they could come to that conclusion. This faucet works perfectly and is easy to adjust. This is after 2 years of use. Another reviewer wrote that the soap dispenser should be on the right side instead of the left. Being right handed, I agree. After using the faucet for about six months, I did swap it so that the soap was on the right and the controller on the left. Cosmetically, there is a small countersunk set screw that now shows on the front side of the faucet, but I'm much happier now that it's right handed. To sum up, I put this in as a temporary faucet anticipating a complete kitchen remodel thinking I'd put in something better in the process. But surprising, I've found this faucet to be a very capable performer and frankly, would use it again. It's attractive, has a great feel to it, and has not given me bit of trouble or concern. What's not to like?

I purchased this faucet and have had similar experiences with the water splashing all over the counter, but I am having trouble with the single handle loosening and falling off. There is only one hex bolt to tighten the handle and it is difficult to get to. Now the bolt will not tighten at all and I am unable to change the temperature of the water. Haven't had the faucet installed for long. Will be looking for something else. - Pull Down Faucets - Kitchen Sink Faucets - Single-handle Faucets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pull Down Faucets - pull down faucets, kitchen sink faucets kitchen sink faucets Pull Down Faucets - pull down faucets, kitchen sink faucets