Tuesday 18 August 2009

Imse Vimse - cloth diapers, reusable swim diaper


This swim diaper is a lot easier to use than Lil Swimmers. I was a little worried when I first saw this diaper that it wouldn't fit my 2-year-old, but it did. We used it at her first swimming lesson. It has not yet been challenged by frequent or heavy usage, but a lot of public pools now require reusable diapers, so I had to get one. Imse Vimse Swim Diaper Green Fish Large (20-26lbs)

This is the third Imse Vimse Swim Diaper I have bought for my son and I love them. They are easy to use and he has used them past the listed weight. I love that they have snaps, easier on and off than disposables. - Finis - Reusable Swim Diaper - Pool Diaper - Cloth Diapers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Imse Vimse - cloth diapers, reusable swim diaper reusable swim diaper Imse Vimse - cloth diapers, reusable swim diaper