Friday 7 August 2009

Excellent Value - large, canon paper


I have personally printed 4 photos using this paper (13x19) with a Canon 9500. The quality is fantastic. It is hard to believe how well this paper handles the color ink. I read some of the reviews on other sites about this paper. It was said the colors will last a 100 years. Well, that is good enough for me, knowing that I will hang around that long to find out.



I take a lot of photos at air shows and from one of the shows; I chose one of my favorite photos and printed using this paper. The results were more that I had expected. I was so impressed; I went on line and bought 3 more packets. Good paper for the price.



My girlfriend liked the paper too... especially the picture I printed of her. Good enough for her, good enough for me. Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 13 x 19 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B026)

As a digital scrapbooker, I print 12 x 12 pages for my albums. I had previously used Staples brand matte finish because it seemed the most affordable. I was surprised to find such a low price on the Canon Plus Glossy II, so I tried a package. The results are amazing: clean, sharp prints. I use it exclusively now in my Canon, large format ink jet printer. I recently started custom scrapbooking for others, and this paper gives a professional look to my work. I'm impressed.

Great results when used with Canon printer and Inks.

Outstanding 13x19 prints on my Canon i9100 printer with Canon inks.

The on screen photoshop image is what you get color for color on the print no adjustments.

Very good quality paper. I've used the paper in a HP Photosmart B8550 printer and the quality of the photographs is outstanding. I use the ColorMunki Photo - Monitor, Printer & Projector Profiler and the X-Rite ColorChecker Passport for color management. The results are superb color photographs. - Photo Paper - Canon Paper - Large - Canon Photo Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Excellent Value - large, canon paper photo paper Excellent Value - large, canon paper