Wednesday 12 August 2009

Electronic Bible - electronic bible


My eyes were getting tired and blurry from being on a computer all day. I have several Bibles, but haven't been able to read them for a long time. I researched electronic Bibles for a few months and kept coming back to this one. I finally decided to make the purchase and have absolutely loved it! I sampled the dramatized one online and decided that this would add some life. I like the fact that you can turn the narration off and just read (in large print, even!) and the speaker is external (or I can use headphones). Also, the scrolling speed is adjustable or I can turn it off. The only two things that are very slight drawbacks for me (and I'd add another star for them) is the fact that you can't listen to music while reading and it is not PDF capable. Ebooks have to be converted to .txt format for the NowBible to read them and you lose a little bit that way. I'm still learning all of the features, but it's fun!! Now Bible Color Niv Dramatized (Ibible Nowbible Wowbible), By Kingneed. Audio Visual Electronic Bible Reader w/ PDA & Ipod Mp3

All I can say about this product is that it is great. My wife, high school daughter and I use them all of the time. We have three of them in our family. I would recommend the NowBible to anyone who loves the Word. - Electronic Bible'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electronic Bible - electronic bible electronic bible Electronic Bible - electronic bible