Wednesday 12 August 2009

Cashmere Scarf - shawl, pashmina


I ordered and had this shipped to my sister for her birthday. It look a couple of days longer to arrive than expected. But once she received it, she raved about the scraf. She loves it - and that says a lot since she is very picky. SCARVES-iNKY NAVY PASHMINA STOLE from Cashmere Pashmina Group in 55 vibrant colors (INKY NAVY)

I ordered the scarf and was pleasantly surprised to receive the larger wrap as a substitute. I wore it on a pleasant evening to the theater knowing that I would need my arms covered during the performance to ward off the chill and while walking to my car afterwards but not wanting to lug a sweater or jacket. It is soft, warm, attractive and just perfect.

I bought this stole recently and I'm really happy with it. The color is beautiful (my choice was Caribe Blue). The material is thin, very soft and very warm. Excellent quality. I would really recommend it (especially when it's on sale! I got it for $24 instead of the regular price)

These cashmere wraps are so soft and the colors absolutely brilliant. I was so pleased with the first one that I purchased another. You will not be disappointed if you buy one for yourself or as a gift.

I received my order of two pashmina scarves (lavender and charcoal grey) this morning, a day sooner than I expected!



The scarves are thinker than I imagined and the colors are brilliant. The photos online really don't do them justice. They are a little less soft than I had been expecting, but I suspect that with a few dry cleanings and some use it will soften up, like my other pashmina scarves. All in all I have very pleased with my purchase, and would definitely recommend this vendor to a friend. - Pashmina - Gift Idea - Shawl - For Mom'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cashmere Scarf - shawl, pashmina for mom Cashmere Scarf - shawl, pashmina