Tuesday 7 July 2009

Wireless Network - ian mcshane, keith richards


I have several of these to go with my LG Infinia 55LW5600. They're identical to the freebies that came with the TV, which is a bit disappointing, to be honest.



While the glasses are lightweight, it's not a measure of superior design or materials. The plastic frames are of lesser quality than Real3D glasses you'd get if you were going to a theater (I kept a pair recently, to do a side-by-side). The lenses also aren't "lenses". They're just plastic gels that scratch if you look at them the wrong way, and need to be babied when you store them.



Perhaps more disappointing, is the design of the frames. Because they're almost perfectly flat, the "lenses" reflect any back light present in your peripheral vision. If you're not in a completely dark room, they get annoying pretty quickly.



All things being equal, you're probably better off taking someone to see a 3D matinee at your local theater, and keeping the Real3D glasses instead of tossing them in the recycling bin. The cost will be about the same, and the glasses will be slightly better than these. LG AG-F200 LG Cinema 3D Glasses for 2011 LG 3D LED HDTVs (Black)

Bought these 3D glasses for our LG 3D TV. TV came with 4 pair and I bought 4 more so we have enough for more family. Glasses are great, lightweight, do not distort your vision when you look away from the 3D. Even work for our 2 year old grandaughter, we just hook a rubberband on the stems and off she goes. Would recommend the LG 3D TV and these glasses. Choose this TV because we preferred these 3D glasses over the interactive, heavier and more expensive glasses required.

The 3-D Passive eyeglasses for LG HDTV I purchased were light and very comfortable to wear. It worked well for my 7-year old grandkids as well as for me and my wife. The reception from the LG (Passive) HDTV was realistic with less eye strain compared with my Samsung Active 3-D series 8000. The TV reception for the Passive LG TV however is not quite as sharp and vivid as the Samsung.

I have absolutely no complaints about these glasses, I actually like the look and feel - they are very light and the 3D effect is amazing. They take NO batteries, NO charging, they're super light and they were super cheap when I bought them with the TV as a packaged deal :) Now I have 10 pairs of glasses! I use them with my 65" LG Cinema 3D TV - totally worth it because they totally do the job. I am currently watching ESPN in 3D and I am being totally blown away by X Games! Can't wait for college football - because the previews alone in 3D are incredible. I couldn't imagine watching these shows in 2D now... no way am I going back!

They work fine, but I notice that I get a glare coming from behind me if there is a light on, so it can get distracting. I wish they angled the glasses a bit so that it covered the corners of my view... like form-fitting sunglasses... but I can't complain because they were free with the set - Keith Richards - Geoffrey Rush - Disney Dvd - Ian Mcshane'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Network - ian mcshane, keith richards keith richards Wireless Network - ian mcshane, keith richards