Tuesday 7 July 2009

Booklet Stapler - booklet stapler, stapler


These colored staples look very nice in their box, but once you staple them on you paper, the colored cover begins to fall into pieces, leaving also irregular edges on the staple. If you needed them for a formal occasion, I wouldn't recommend these staples. But you can use them in your daily work for fun since the colors are nice. Making Memories Tools metallic pack of 1250 Color Staples

I love colored staples... these appealed to me because of the shades offered in the box. They were resonably priced... but shipping was more than the product cost.



I bought these because Wal-Mart and Target quite selling colored staples. Otherwise I would have just gotten them from there.



The shipping cost was too much for my liking.

But the seller completed the transaction quickly and I have no complaints on that end. Overall, transaction went very smoothly. - Booklet Stapler - Pink - Staples - Stapler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Booklet Stapler - booklet stapler, stapler stapler Booklet Stapler - booklet stapler, stapler