Tuesday 7 July 2009

18 Inch Laptop Case - laptop bags, laptop case


I looked through all the local electronics, computer and office supply stores before I found this case a for $65, so buying it off of Amazon was a good deal. I was looking for a case that would be big enough to carry everything I need for a day of class, my laptop, a couple of large text books and a couple of notebooks, any other random supplies, yet not a piece of carry-on luggage.



Finding a case that fit this criteria was easier said in done. Most cases are either too small, too big, too expensive (over $100) or so cheap it won't last a semester. This this is perfect size. Its big but not huge and its very good quality. It vinyl, but its very heavy duty. The padding is pretty good all around the laptop, and each pocket is padded making the laptop pretty well protected.



My only dislike is that the porfolio dividers are a little flimzy. If they were velcroed in and removable, like others I've seen, it would be the only thing that Wenger could improve on with this case. Wenger Swiss Army Coral Notebook Case

I purchased my case back in August, and it still looks great and works well. Ample room for my Dell 15" laptop, all the cords and power supply, phone chargers and mouse - and that's just in the center pocket! Still room for my clipboard, a book, my headphones, one or two binders, and more. This bag is the center of my universe when I'm traveling, which can be up to two weeks a month. Fits under the seat on all planes, but depending on the configuration, doesn't always leave a lot of legroom. It's good quality construction, and looks nice, too. I do wish the shoulder strap was removable - I don't use it - but it tucks in an outer pocket just fine.

This is an excellent laptop bag and I am extremely pleased with it. I am a college student and use the bag to carry books as well as my laptop, power cord, pens, mouse, and a small moleskine notebook. I have a 14.1-inch widescreen Lenovo (IBM) T61 with an extended battery (12 cell) and the bag holds it nicely, even with the extra sleeve that I put in there for extra protection. The sleeve probably is not even necessary, but if you decide to include it the bag has no problems with it.



The fabric is high quality and withstands light rain and impact. There has been some wear on both the corners and the strap from where they rub together, but it does not impair the functionality at all. The strap is adjustable and has not given me any problems.



The only other issues that I can foresee is that if you put too much stuff in the front pockets the bag can tip in that direction. The rubberized feet on the bottom help correct it, but sometimes it tips over. Also, if you put too many books in the back gusset, it will expand outward only so far. Eventually it will start expanding into the middle gusset, which holds the laptop, and can put pressure on the laptop screen (though that is a danger with any bag that holds both books and a laptop).



Overall I have been very pleased with this bag and would buy it again in a heartbeat. I always prefer to use this bag over my laptop-backpack, and bring it to class, to work, and when traveling. I feel comfortable biking with this bag when I bike to class and work. I highly recommend this bag.

This notebook case is a great buy. I purchased it for my fiance and he uses it to carry his laptop and books around campus. The quality is excellent and it's a great size, not too big or small. The compartments are easy to access. I'm very happy with it!

Purchased at Office Max for $55. Using this bag for the new Lenovo G520 15.3in laptop. Fits perfectly. The only con I see is that the strap is not removable. My intent was to find a bag that gave me nearly the space of a backpack but looked professional and this hit the nail on the head. You can always upgrade to roller bags and have a little more space but then you will look like an old person. If you want a breifcase bag with enough room for a book or two and a binder, this will do the job. I don't think it would fit a 17in laptop...FYI. - Laptop Case - Laptop Bags - 18 Inch Laptop Bag - Laptop Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


18 Inch Laptop Case - laptop bags, laptop case laptop case 18 Inch Laptop Case - laptop bags, laptop case