Wednesday 22 July 2009

Vanilla Ice


Unlike the Region-1 version available on Amazon now, this is a real DVD not a DVD-R. DVD-Rs use pigments instead of laser etched pits. This is important because DVD-Rs are less reliable and won't last as long as a real DVD. Anyway, this DVD set is great. It features the original movie, uncut. It also features the original movie soundtrack CD, which is a classic. Can't really go wrong at this price. Cool As Ice

This is the best movie ever. I had to buy the DVD because my tape was getting old. It was well worth the money. This DVD package comes with the musical soundtrack. I already had the soundtrack, but this would be a great item for people who are discovering Vanilla Ice for the first time.



Ok honestly, the movie is terrible, but it's one of my favorites. This is not a movie you'll be watching in order to reflect on the early works of some of acting's hot talents. This is a collection of terrible actors thrown into a low budget rushed out film that had to be released before Vanilla Ice's career tanked. It didn't quite make it out in time (or perhaps it caused the tanking), but either way this is one of the worst performing movies of all time.



I love this movie.

My wife almost threw this away when it arrived in the mail, an act which has been banned under the Geneva Conventions. While as a movie it has little to no merit, aside from anthropological studies of the costumes used in this movie, it is beyond amazing to watch with friends, while drunk, for petty and cheap amusement. I didn't realize it included the OST, since I was more concerned with getting it on DVD than what other goodies I could get. I consider the OST an unexpected yet torturous bonus, useful for atoning for sins.

My friend remembered this CD from years ago and wanted to look at Vanilla Ice's dance moves again. He thinks Vanilla Ice is so cool. He really enjoyed the movie and was thrilled I was able to order it. Thank you.

This movie was nothing then a cheap attempt to cash in on Ice's 15 minutes of fame. Vanilla Ice's acting is one the worst in years and his dance moves are corny and poorly done. It has little-to-no plot. The visuals are confusing and really don't add anything to the story(or lack there of). The Villain is chessy and phoned in a mile away and the some goes for the romance in this film. I give this film a 0 out of 10.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Vanilla Ice Vanilla Ice Vanilla Ice