Wednesday 22 July 2009

Component Video Cables - rca, belkin


Well; what can I say.... ~$6 for 6 feet of cable w/shipping.



The cable is thick and high quality.



My only complaint is the rubber boots around the tips are longer than most.....

(If using these for a car; they may interfere with installing the deck as they stick out towards the rear very far).....



Anyway... very minor..... Like I said.... ~$6? You can't go wrong! (Rat shack wants closer to $20; and theirs aren't as thick or well made).....



Buy these if you need quality cables at REALLY CHEAP prices...... Belkin PureAV RCA Audio Cable 6 ft

These work like they should, and no distortion noticed so far. The cords have a very heavy duty feel and look to them which I really like. I bought these to hook my logitech z-2300 speakers to my tv and it sounds awesome especially for listening to football games. No cons so far and I don't think there will be, can't go wrong with these.

I purchased this to pull each independent cable apart and use each as a sub cable. It worked great, and saved me a wad of cash.



There are no plastic reinforcements or anything on this cable, so pulling it apart is easy. - Belkin - Rca - Cables - Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Component Video Cables - rca, belkin cables Component Video Cables - rca, belkin