Monday 20 July 2009

Tools - drill bit sets, tools


Immagine my suprise when I opened the box to find one of the latches were already broken, and about 1/3 of the toold were rusty. The rusty tools were scattered randomly about the kit, some with a rust spot, others totaly covered in rust, and some perfectly clean. Overall the kit felt cheap and low quality. Unless you're looking for disposable tools, invest your money in somthing better. I was contacting Amazon for a refund before the UPS truck left my street. Denali Homeowner's Drill and Drive Bit Accessory Kit, 150-Piece

I have to write a review about this because of how disappointed (upset actually) I am with this item. To put it in plain simple words this is a piece of crap. Half the parts broke within the first minutes of usage: drill bits broke or wore off within minutes. Screw bits broke so easily I thought it was a joke. Totally worthless. If i could give no starts I would.



Save your money and stay away from this.

This is a huge collection for the do it yourself types. Its not contractor quality by any means, but its not junk and you are getting a great deal for the money. Having the right size and right tip all in one place is a huge time saver. Add cordless drill & you will be fixing up a storm!! I have used it a while, and bought one as a gift i liked it so much. Drills are not dull and tips are not soft. Selection is its strongest point. you will find most everything.

When I opened it looks very nice and organized, its hatrd to find this kind of mixture, Just what I need at the time but when I start using the bits, just the very fisrt time i broke 2 of them, inserting a screw in wood, i use 1 time the drill bit for door lock, and it take me a while to make the hole, very bad quality. I finally returned the item to Amazon.

They aren't the greatest quality tools but what you get for the price is amazing. I got it a huge discount with an online coupon ($25) but for the regular price it is still a very good deal. In the past couple of years, I have used almost every type of tool included in this set.

Great selection including duplicates for the fragile drill bits and a good selection of quick release bits. The case could be a bit thinner but having all the bits organized in one place is worth the size.

Not top notch quality, but there is a large selection and it was under $20. Good for small home projects. Some of mine came rusted, I never went through the trouble of contacting the manufacturer because the price was so low.

This is a great little set that contains most everything a do it yourselfer would need around the house for small projects. Quality of bits seems to be pretty good, bits are pulling their weight and not breaking during use. Case has plastic molded flaps to close it which I'm sure over time will break semi easily, but that is the only downfall I see with this set.

This is a good value for someone who wants to save a few bucks and have everything you need. Comes with the case and drawer for your parts and all. I reccommend this to first time homeowners to the pros. - Drill Bit Sets - Tools - Bits - Power Tool Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tools - drill bit sets, tools bits Tools - drill bit sets, tools