Monday 20 July 2009

Ram Memory


No problems during the installation. Great Good looking, Uber Performance, no problems at all... 16Gb of ram for this price and with the heat protection... Just great!



highly recommended. 5 Stars.



Best with:



ASUS P8P67 PRO LGA 1155 (Motherboard)

intel Core i7 Processor i7-2600K (CPU) Corsair Memory Vengeance 16 Quad Channel Kit DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9

I don't know much about memory other than it installed fine and my computer booted on the first try. I do know it runs at 1333 in my board but I also know to get it to run faster I need to make the changes in the BIOS.



Edit 6/7/2011: I purchased RamDisk software and made a 12GB virtual disk with the remaining 4GB dedicated to the OS and the Graphics system. I do all my scratch work on the Ramdisk and the rendering is super fast. When transfering work from RamDisk to SSD the transfer speeds are amazing.

Not much to say other than these booted right up without problem. They are a great value for the amount of memory you get and theoretically the match performance should help out vs. buying separate sticks.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ram Memory Ram Memory Ram Memory