Sunday 19 July 2009

Texas Longhorns - throw blankets, fan gear


I have enjoyed this throw from day one. The quality of the throw is excellent. It's very soft with great stitching and is a nice size. It will easily cover most sofas if you choose to lay under it. As a Texas alum, I'm very proud to show my friends and other Texas Exes this throw. Great product! Texas Longhorns Embroidered Fleece Throw (50 x 70-inch)

Maybe I just go a lemon, but I had to return this because the blanket was in such poor condition. The embroidery was fine, but the blanket was just of very poor quality in my opinion with lopsided seems and some seriously loose threading throughout the whole blanket. It's a bummer because my brother would have loved it.

This was perfect for my grandkids. The blanket was a nice weight. Not flimsy like some you buy. It washes great with no pills and is color true to the longhorns. The fleece is very solf and cuddly and is a good 10 inches longer than most. They even use them to cover up at the games on those few cold ones. - Fan Gear - Throw Blankets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Texas Longhorns - throw blankets, fan gear fan gear Texas Longhorns - throw blankets, fan gear