Tuesday 21 July 2009

Shopping - shopping, coupons


I used to think I was too young for coupons, but once I got into the hang of clipping and printing them, I needed something to organize them in. I chose this organizer/wallet and its great!! It is sturdy canvas (or something like that) and comes with 24 cardstock dividers and pre-printed category labels. You don't have to use them, but since they cover just about everything, I did. I can keep my cell phone and ID/cards in it as well, so I don't even bother lugging my purse around most of the time. This also attaches to your cart with a velcro strap, and the coupons don't fall out so all in all, a good buy. Purse Size Deluxe Coupon Organizer Wallet ToCart #16

I've recently started clipping coupons and couldn't get over how disorganized they were just floating around in my purse come my bi-weekly trip to the supermarket. I poked around for a coupon-organizer for a bit but didn't want one of those chintzy plastic ones or one of those cardstock ones like my mom used to carry around. I found this on Amazon. The price was right, the print was cute, and it's great. Comes with cardstock dividers that fit right in and pre-printed labels to designate. Slips right into my purse and now I don't look like a fool fumbling around for my coupons. No complaints.

I was looking for a cute fabric coupon organzer that attaches to the cart because the plastic ones are slick and hard to hold onto. This brand has lots of fabric options and I love the look of this one, but I would not recommend this brand to anyone that wants functionality. It doesn't expand very far, so if you have more than a few coupons, it is difficult to look into and evaluate your coupons. I have now purchased a Hannah Hansen coupon organizer and it is MUCH better in relation to functionality.

I got my new coupon organizer today and spent 30 minutes organizing and i believe I am going to love it? It's pretty, good size (will fit in my pocketbook) and I can't wait to hook it onto my shopping cart. Most importantly, this one won't start to tear like all the other cardboard ones I've had!

I bought this organizer for my husband for Christmas (he was previously using a ratty old paper envelope to organize our coupons). While this fabric isn't so masculine, it really IS a great little organizer, and I love the way it straps onto the shopping cart, so I don't have to juggle it and the coupons and my bag. Well worth it - I'd buy another if something happened to this one!

Being new to the whole "couponing" world, I needed a lot of help with the categories on the dividers, I was drowning in coupons! This coupon holder has a multitude of great dividers, it hold tons of coupons, and the fabric is attractive. Plus...it is American made!! Wow. That was a bonus. I would recommend this product to anyone, new or experienced, who clips and uses coupons.

I bought this for my wife as a gift from our children. She loves it, it is completely customizable and really gets you organized and saves time while shopping or preparing your list. The print is stylish as well so it doesn't look awkward if you carry it by itself, it could easily be mistaken for a ladies wallet. I would definately recommend this product.

This coupon holder is very attractive and made of sturdy, durable toile printed fabric that will last a long time. I like this coupn holder a lot! My only disappointment is that it doesn't expand so it is a little cumbersome when you are looking through for your coupons. It would be great to have some elastic fabric on the sides, or some other type of material for flexibility. Other than that, I really like this coupon organizer a lot!

I am new to coupon shopping and worried that I'd never actually use an organizer but I just love it. The blank tabs let you custom design your shopping groups and the design is not only practical but very pretty. Great, inexpensive product that pays for itself after one shopping! - Coupon - Shopping - Coupons'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shopping - shopping, coupons coupon Shopping - shopping, coupons