Tuesday 21 July 2009

Pierce This 2 H2ocean - piercing aftercare, piercing supplies


Two years after I had my cartilage pierced it was STILL red & swollen with an ugly bump that wouldn't go away! I finally asked my doctor what to do; he gave me an antibiotic ointment. That made it worse!! My friend suggested H2Ocean. After 3 DAYS my ear was completely healed! No more bump, no more swelling. I love this product and recommend it to everyone. I probably don't even need it anymore but I still use it once a week, just because it feels good.

Oh! It also helps get rid of acne! I read that in an amazon review, so I tried it and it works!! H2Ocean 4 Ounce Purified Ocean Salt Water Piercing Aftercare Spray

Based on the other reviews I bought this stuff because my 7-week old nose piercing would get red from wearing makeup and sweating when working out. I also have a puppy who likes to lick my face/nose when I'm asleep so keeping my piercing clean is difficult at times. I got this in the mail today and within minutes the redness went away and my nose feels so much better! This is the best alternative to [trying to] soak your nose with a sea-salt solution and a washcloth. I would definitely keep this stuff around even if your piercing has already healed just to keep the area clean.

I have 14 piercings, and I swear by H2Ocean! I recommend this product to everyone I know-- it's sterile, pH-balanced, won't irritate piercings, is very convenient to carry in your purse/ etc, and is simple to use.



My directions: Spray your piercing with H2Ocean at least 4 times a day to sterilize and moisturize the area as long as your piercing is healing. When in the shower, wash your piercing with unscented, pH-balanced, anti-bacterial soap.

Never touch your piercing with dirty hands, never let anyone else touch your piercing with dirty hands/ etc, and don't be unhygienic in any way!



If you already have a piercing that is red, swollen, beginning to keloid-- stop what you a currently doing and begin this regimine! Soak a cotton ball in H2Ocean and hold it on the piercing for about 8 minutes-- this will make a huge difference!



This product is amazing! Get it, and you won't be sorry!!





xoxo

Aurora

My wife had her nose pieced over 2 months ago. Within a few weeks it looked a little infected and a nasty looking inflammation appeared around the piercing (she knows the medical term for it, I don't). She cleaned it with sea salt up to 6 times a day which seemed to do nothing. I stumbled upon this product while searching for quality nose ring and read some of the overwhelmingly positive reviews. I made the purchase but I was extremely skeptical. Well it's been about 3 days since she starting using it and the irritation has almost completely disappeared. I'm very impressed with this product! I think I earned some brownie points with my wife too.

I bought this product for my frustrated nose piercing. I had only had it for about 2 months and a nasty bump popped up. I went to see the piercer to have it looked at and he said it was a keloid. He told me just to keep soaking it with my sea salt mixed with warm water. Anyone who has a nose piercing knows how much of a pain that is. It took to much time and was just an inconvenience. So I remembered the product H2ocean Body Piercing Spray that I used on my navel piercing. Found it here on Amazon and bought it. Not only does work but it just feels refreshing and clean. Within a week my annoying bump was gone. It's just a brilliant product and I suggest it for anyone with a piercing. - Piercing - Piercing Supplies - Pierce This 2 H2ocean - Piercing Aftercare'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pierce This 2 H2ocean - piercing aftercare, piercing supplies piercing Pierce This 2 H2ocean - piercing aftercare, piercing supplies