Thursday 9 July 2009

Itouch Case - skins, itouch case


I ordered this case a few days ago, and it just came in the mail today. It definitely fits like a glove, and was easy to put on. I like the fact that it is kind of hard yet flexible. I was caught on whether or not I should buy a hard or soft case, and this is the perfect match! The zebra print is a little lighter than it looks in the picture, however it is still pretty nice. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if they can't choose from a hard or soft case. Flexi Soft Gel Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - Zebra Print (Purple)

Protects my ipod well and is a really cute cover! Gel is nice because it is flexible and makes it easy to take the case on and off. However, it is a pain to have to take the cover off when I want to dock my itouch on my ihome.

Be careful if you have long hair and like to put your iPod against your head. Like a moth to a flame, my daughter was more attracted to her ipod after this case. If you like purple and you like gel, you're going to like this case. If you forget that hair sticks to this type of texture, you're in for a hurtful surprise as the hair catches in the nooks and crannies and when you pull your head away, your hair stays. Otherwise, good product at a decent price.

We initially received the wrong product, but once the seller was contacted they shipped out the correct item. Very impressive customer service. The product itself is very nice, it fits the itouch 4 nicely. My daughter loves the purple zebra print, although it is a bit lighter on the pinkish side than true purple. Snapped together fine, so far so good! - Itouch Case - Skins'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Itouch Case - skins, itouch case skins Itouch Case - skins, itouch case