Thursday 9 July 2009

Best Fishing Line


I was a long time user of Cabelas LC line. When they stopped stelling it a year or two ago I scrambled to find a good LC line. Sufix LC was new then so there weren'ty many reviews but based on reports from a few users I decided to give it a try.

I am totally satisfied with Sufix LC as it is the same or better than the old Cavelas. Incidentallym, Cabelas stated selling their brand LC again but I've heard from users that it;s not he same thing as before and the quality is inferior.

I haven't tried every single LC line out there but I am satisfied with Sufix to the

extent that I won't be trying out other new lines for a while. Sufix Performance Lead Core 100 Yards Metered Fishing Line (12-Pounds)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Fishing Line Best Fishing Line Best Fishing Line