Wednesday 1 July 2009

First Aid Kit - jumper cables, manda


purchased this when my car battery died in carpool line one day and i didn't have jumper cables. while i feel better about having an emergency kit in the car at all times now, i feel i really could have spent the money on "really good" jumper cables and and put together the rest of the "kit" myself. not the best bang for the buck, but it serves it's purpose and i'm glad i have it. AAA 70 Piece Explorer Road Assistance Kit

This road assistance kit is great; comprehensive enough for my needs. I mainly bought it because it has jumper cables and a flashlight that works without batteries - pretty sweet considering I probably (hopefully) won't be using it often. It has some first-aid stuff and even a poncho if you get caught in a rainstorm while changing a tire! I feel more prepared for the unexpected having this kit in my trunk.

I bought this as a gift for my 17 year old nephew who was a new driver (ugh) with a older type car. He was equally amazed how many useful items came within this bag. Add this with a cell phone and an 'emergency-use-only' $20 bill and you'll be able to breath alittle better when he's on the road.

Had to use the jumper cables and while they worked, they were a bit on the cheap side and a little short.



The kit is good in that it has all of the basics you'd need in the car during a basic breakdown. All in all, the kit was a convenient thing to have and I feel like I paid more for the convenience of being able to buy everything in one pack than the actual items themselves. Anyone could put this together, but not everyone wants to be bothered to do so.



I am happy we purchased this kit. It has everything you need for a basic breakdown. I put it in our van that we use for family trips.

This product gives my husband and I a sense of peace ( the best that a product can) when our daughter, who is a new drive,is out on the road. It fits perfectly behind the seat of her small truck. She really liked it when she opened it as well. - Manda - Jumper Cables - First Aid Kit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


First Aid Kit - jumper cables, manda jumper cables First Aid Kit - jumper cables, manda