Friday 17 July 2009

Pad - pad


If you're looking for "10 square" graph paper, you probably have a scale you want to be precise with.



Unfortunately, the uniformity isn't really there from sheet-to-sheet. Flipping to the back side of the page or rotating, you cannot use these to span from one page to another; this really becomes apparent when attempting to digitize (scan your drawings in) and get them to line up in GIMP/Photoshop/Pixelmator.



If you're going to use a straight-edge and a sharpened pencil on a single page, the paper is fully functional. Tops Section Pads with 10 Squares, Quadrille Rule, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), White, 50 Sheets per Pad (35101)

I have no complaints on this product, nor do I have any bubbly recommendations. It's graph paper, I was happy with my purchase and we've had a lot of fun making maps for treasure hunts using it. (See my review on Maps Globes Graphs Level A - steck Vaughn) I wouldn't run out and recommend this paper to anyone over another brand, but I also wouldn't warn people away either. - Pad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pad - pad pad Pad - pad