Monday 15 June 2009

Woodworking - safety, safety glasses


These glasses are pretty nice. Light weight. I only have a few quibbles...



They are NOT clear. The indoor/outdoor ones are slightly mirrored which is not OK with my employer (must be clear). But so far they haven't made me get new ones.



The hinge on one side is very tight. I worry that it may not last long because of this. Dewalt DPG54-9C Protector Indoor/Outdoor High Performance Lightweight Protective Safety Glasses with Wraparound Frame

If you're into construction, technician work and you're in need of safety glasses this is it! Very Light in weight, comfortable around the ears, and clear vision for you to work all day. This is my first purchase and I love it very stylish sometimes i even forget that I'm wearing them :) I highly suggest these for anyone interested in Safety glasses.

These safety glasses fit very well, and do the job. I usually use 140mm glasses (width), and these fit very well. I found them because they were recommended for folks with larger faces or heads.



No scratches, as the one reviewer complained. Seem to be of good quality.

I've ordered two of these and both came with lenses scratched on sides.

Too shiny for my taste (supposed to look chic?).

Good thing these glasses are light, wrap around your head well and stay there.

If only these lenses were in better shape... - Dust - Safety Glasses - Dewalt - Safety'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Woodworking - safety, safety glasses dewalt Woodworking - safety, safety glasses