Monday 15 June 2009

Sony Rechargeable Battery Pack - charger, camera batteries


I lost my Sony Charger for my DSC-T77 Cybershot, ordered this based on the reviews. And yea, it definitely charged my battery! I thought, well it probably won't last long, I haven't had to charge it in 3 days and have taken around 20 pictures since, and the battery is still full! They were super fast at shipping, about 2 days, can't beat the price! I haven't tried the car charger, but that's just a bonus. Thanks to the reviews, this charger is legit! HDE Sony Cyber-Shot AC/DC Battery Charger for NP-BD1, NP-FD1, NP-FR1 & NP-FT

It is compact and works well out of the shipment. I have Sony type D and G batteries for different Sony cameras. This charger works for both types. To charge those two type of batteries, one has to face up and the other face down due to the way they design the charger. There is a piece of paper of instruction show you how. But it will be nice if there is mark on the charger itself so just in case I lost that piece of paper, I still can place the battery in correct direction and not damage my battery. Overall, good price for the product.

I lost my original Sony charger - I know my battery is in good shape, and this charger was fast (great to have the camera functionign again). It was so cheap, I wish I had ordered two in cae I lose one again (the shipping was more than the charger).

Item is definitely aftermarket but works wonderfully! It only took a couple hours to charge my battery and it's working great! It's also very nice that it came with a car charger as well... Definitely would recommend.

Left the original charger at a bed&breakfast. Ordered this one on a Sunday, had it on Thursday in time for a long weekend trip. Works great, awesome price. Definitely recommend the product & the seller.

OK the wall charger works as it should but that is all I got, and it specifically says there is also a car charger adapter which I didn't receive with my shipment. Maybe I should report it, but I cant really complain for the price its great.

much better than spending $50 at a Sony store or reseller, this charger works for my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T300 which has battery NP-FD1. It's slow... I left it for about 24 hours since just a few hours didn't do much charging. I tried an all-in-one charger from Meritline which didn't work and cost a few dollars more. This one works, is cheap, and I'm happy with it! Just slow.... give it time.

Surprisingly FAST shipping! and came with car charger adapter but haven't tried it. Just shows the extra value you get though. - Rechargeable Batteries - Charger - Sony Battery - Camera Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sony Rechargeable Battery Pack - charger, camera batteries camera batteries Sony Rechargeable Battery Pack - charger, camera batteries