Monday 29 June 2009

Subaqua Noma Iii - invicta, subaqua noma iii


If you are looking for a watch that has cool looks and gets attention, this is it. What I especially like about this big timepiece is always being able to see the hands in little or no light with the blue dial. Make sure you wear for a few days to break-in the band and acclimate to the weight before considering a return. A nice addition to any collection. Invicta Men's F0003 Reserve Collection Venom Chronograph Gunmetal Ion-Plated Watch

I have been collecting watches for almost a year now and have been drooling over the Venom since I began. I bought this one and apon receiving it and wearing it for a day ordered the silver verson as well. The price is outstanding here on amazon and invicta is a great watch company. The black watch with the blue face is an awesome combination.



Be warned this is a huge watch and not for the faint of heart. I have an 8-1/2" wrist and it fits well. I don't know if the rubber strap will be comfortable on a larger wrist or not. I ordered the black Venom ss bracelet from Invicta for $112.00 including shipping. So for $496.00 I have the venom with the rubber and ss bracelets. The bracelet will be more comfortable and suite the bigger wrists.



So if you are looking for a big, beefy, monter of a watch this is it. Buy it and you'll see.

A friend of mine has the silver reserve venom and,upon seeing and holding his watch i was amazed at the size,weight,and attention to detail of the watch,i knew i had to have one.I did some looking around on various sites and i decided on the gunmetal Ion-Plated (black),this is a Big watch.The blue face is beautiful,the functions are precise,accurate,and this watch looks good on my arm and is Heavy,and it gets plenty of attention from the guys and gals alike.this is a real man's watch.

This is a beautiful, BIG watch. I was impressed by the little details: every screw is in perfect alignment, the dial turns easily with satisfying clicks, the chronograph buttons screw down to prevent accidental pushing. People are amazed how heavy the watch is when I let them hold it. This is a quality timepiece that should provide me years of service.



A couple of things to note. This watch sits 22mm high. That means if you wear it under a long-sleeve shirt with cuffs, it will make the cuff tight or get caught when it comes out below the cuff. The other thing is if you don't like your watch to move around on your wrist you will need to wear it tight. It's heavy enough to move around with normal arm movements if it's the worn loose at all. Neither of these things bother me and I love this watch.

What a magnificent machine - that just happens to tell time. This watch commands attention and is worth every glance, comment, and compliment that is given it. The most significant piece in my collection. Invicta makes the most eye appealing, detailed, and extremely well crafted watches I've ever seen. You can not go wrong with any version of this timepiece.



CDM - Phoenix, Az.

The Invicta F0003 is both an engineering success and an extremely functional time piece.

It is both comfortable and an attractive eye catcher to say the least. People are always

facinated by its appearance and interested in learning more about the watch. It is both

functional above and below the water and is manufactured to last a lifetime of service.

Invicta has hit another "home run" with the Venom collection.

Neverlate

I had read other reviews and expected a large watch, once it arrived however I was blown away, this is a brute of a watch, it is big and bold and by the way weighs 1/2lb, I decided on the rubber band for better comfort and even wearing it now for three weeks I am still reminded of the weight from time to time.

If you are looking for a large watch I strongly recommend this watch, I had one occasion where I had to reset the main chronograph hand back to zero, if you follow the instructions, it is real easy to do.



The quality and finish is excellent, and the blue face compliments the whole look, the rotating bezel is big and easy to turn and turns with a solid click, the illuminous dials show up really well in the dark, and you will most certainly be noticed with this watch hanging on your wrist. As a result of this purchase I will certainly be buying another Reserve,to add to my collection,

I have been collecting Invicta watches for a few years and finally decided to buy a Venom. I knew buying a priceless Invicta watch through amazon.com would be hassle free and what an amazing watch! Please read all reviews before judging Invictawatch.com and/or amazon.com. I ordered online Friday and am wearing it today, 4 days shipping time, excellent services! Heavy, immaculate, attention getter and worth every cent!

I ordered this model although it is not "SWISS MADE" model of Invicta Venom. It Is only "SWISS". That means it made somewhere in far east using swiss movement (different to ordinary Invicta Venom models). It is clearly visible coz chronograph small dials are differently positioned. But that is the only difference of this amazon model. The rest remains the same. Craftmanship is exactly same I think. I can see no difference among this model and swiss made Venoms 5730 and 5729 I have here on my table right now. And I have to admit that amazon model is the most beautifull of all of them. So... If somebody likes this kind of watch do not worry to order this model. I m satisfied......

honestly i wasnt expecting to get what i saw in the thumbnail. Usually i get some pispoor version of what i pay for, but i was so pleasantly surprised. I Admitt i wouldve paid full price for the watch had I seen it in person before purchasing. This is a steal!! - Subaqua Noma Iii - Invicta - Watches - Subaqua'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Subaqua Noma Iii - invicta, subaqua noma iii subaqua noma iii Subaqua Noma Iii - invicta, subaqua noma iii