Monday 29 June 2009

Fruit Of The Loom - hanes, underwear


Quality briefs, the band is nicely made and cotton material is heavier/thicker than other brands. I've had them several months and have noticed no shrinking or the band stretching out at all. They fit comfortably all around. Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack Wardrobe Briefs,Black/Grey,Medium

I like this F.O.t.L classic brand of underwear. I'd like to see all black underwear in one package or underwear that's actually stain resistant (yeah, I'm kidding but I can dream can't I?) but this is close enough and it fits nicely even after numerous washings. Recommended as it is priced quite reasonable, comfortable and looks good on. Not that I'd walk around in public with just a pair of these on but I do have a wife I'd like to not scare.

In the last year I have purchased underwear from two major retailers and one mail order firm. They all seemed to be cut from the same pattern with leg openings cut to fit the leg of an elephant that went nearly to the waist which was cut lower than a full cut usually is. This gave no support and meant you might as well be wearing nothing at all. Also, their prices were unrealistically high for a two pack.



These are truly great fitting true full cut briefs with normal leg openings that used to be the norm. I did not give them a 5 star rating as the fabric is light weight (fine for hot weather). Also the waist band and construction could be better but you are getting a much better product than the price would indicate.



The color choices are fine for me but more choices would be fantastic. FOL also makes an upmarket brief using the same pattern that uses heavier fabric but are much more expensive and difficult to find in large sizes, especially in varied patterns and colors. - Briefs - Hanes - Jockey - Underwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fruit Of The Loom - hanes, underwear hanes Fruit Of The Loom - hanes, underwear