Monday 29 June 2009

Counter - tally counter, lap counter


This counter is perfect for counting laps. I walk about 5 miles a day around an indoor track. I lose count in my head. So I bought this little blue counter. I have the metal version, but it is heavy by comparison. This blue plastic counter is a simple machine, light-weight, needs no batteries, and is very inexspensive. GOGO™ Hand Tally Counter in Blue, ABS Mechanical Clicker, Handheld Tally Clicker

I needed several of these - loved the blue, plus it stands out from others! It worked well, easy to carry, doesn't rust and works reliably. So, what did I do? I bought more! Great product, great price, friendly company.

For years I had a chrome colored lap counter which I had bought at a health club. I used it to count laps on a circular track. Eventually, the item started to fall apart, and I feared that this was no longer available, since everything is now computerized. I checked on Amazon and discovered that the item not only still exists, but is now available in colors! I was ecstatic to receive it and begin using it. It is very lightweight and operates sooooo smoooooothly. I'm sure there are other uses for this type of counter, but this indoor track walker didn't need any other reasons to order this item.

Purchased to help a volleyball fan keep the score of each set/games. Durable, lightweight, small and portable. Glad to have them! Bought a different color for each of the teams competing in a match. - Tally Counter - Lap Counter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Counter - tally counter, lap counter tally counter Counter - tally counter, lap counter