Thursday 18 June 2009

Office Supplies - bubble wrap, mailing


So, I won't. I can, however, get excited about the value you'll get on Amazon.



If you need bubble wrap for shipping at a good price, this is a good deal.



Note: Most bubble wrapping will stick to your shipped product if you're sending it across state/country in 100+ degree weather, the product material is susceptible to it (glossy book cover, plastics, etc.)and the barrier between the wrapping and the outside of the shipping container is minimal in thickness. Be aware of this and cover your product with something prior to applying the bubble wrap to ensure your product won't stick to it (i.e. a single layer of wrapping tissue around the product) Scotch Cushion Wrap 7961, 12 Inches x 100 Feet

I got this bubble wrap to pack glassware for moving our house. It's perforated every 12", which makes it easy to tear off sections sized for plates. At the same time it holds together well if you need longer sections. It's the standard-size small bubble wrap with 3/16" bubbles, just right for packing fragile items. If you are packing large heavy items, you might want to get a larger bubble size. I only ordered one 100 foot long pack, thinking it would be plenty for moving our family's glassware, but I ended up needing a second pack. We don't have anywhere close to 100 plates, but I found myself using it for other breakable items like vases and clocks, as well as for items that could be scratched.

The other review pretty much states it all- it's bubble wrap. There's not a lot more to say.



However! If you get free shipping on this, a major plus is that you get a large box (from Amazon) and a medium/small box (from Scotch) with it. Good if you're moving, which you probably are if you're buying bubble wrap.

This bubble wrap is quite a bargain, especially compared to what it costs at a local office supply store. Even though the bubble wrap is in a box, that box is placed in a larger box for shipping...it's like Amazon is throwing in a box for free!



I always buy perforated bubble wrap now - it reduces the time to it takes to wrap items. I occasionally sell things via online auction just to make a few dollars, not as a living. The less time I spend wrapping goods the better.



As a bonus, even though the bubbles are smaller they still make a satisfying popping sound...bubble wrap isn't just for shipping things, it's for stress relief too!



Buy this - free shipping + free box + made in the USA = a great value.

I use this cushion wrap for everything I ship! It is great, and you don't need very much of it to provide great protection for whatever you may be shipping or packing. If you are a seller of any kind I highly recommend this wrap! I like that it is perforated too, makes it really easy to tear of exactly what you need. The price on Amazon, plus free shipping, can't be beat! In my opinion, Scotch brand always means quality and that is precisely what you get with this cushion wrap.

Pros:

It's much like notebook paper in that there is a crease in which you can tear it off, but if you choose not to, it'll still hold. Which allows you to tear off any length you want.



Cons:

It's kind of pricey. I mean it's bubblewrap being shipped to you. If I knew a place that sold this nearby, I probably could have gotten it for cheap.

I bought this particular bubble wrap for two reasons: I wanted a good quality bubble wrap and I wanted a larger quantity. I got both with this wrap. It tears every 12" if needed and the 100 feet box goes far. I got tired of buying the smaller size bags of bubble wrap and only being able to wrap a few small items before the bag was empty. Not a problem with this size. I'll buy this bubble wrap again.

In an effort to streamline my ebay sales (far from being a business, but it has it's busy times), I've recently looked into some shipping implements. I bought a shipping scale (which I love) and after I used up all my spare styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap...I had to buy some more. Bubble wrap seems like an odd thing to review and to be happy about, but this is a great box of bubble wrap. The price is excellent compared to the rolls you can get at other stores, and there actually is a fair amount of bubble wrap as well. I appreciate the fact that it comes in a box instead of a bag, since it helps keep things more orderly.



I'll be buying more of this when I run out! - Shipping - Mailing - Office Supplies - Bubble Wrap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Supplies - bubble wrap, mailing bubble wrap Office Supplies - bubble wrap, mailing