Thursday 18 June 2009

Bluetooth Car Adapter - hd radio, usb


Truly plug 'n play. The small dimensions (approx 3.5" x 2.5" x 7/8") of the receiver lends to an easy installation. Comes with an antenna extension, if needed, and the connecting cable to the radio is pre-wired. Plug it in, move the antenna coax from the radio to the HDM90 receiver and you're ready to go! Reception is good and crisp. No hiss etc. My only regret is that I was unaware that Dual makes a few radios with HD built into the radio! I bought my radio at WalMart. The packaging was not that clear that it was only HD radio ready (small print). I also had to go to Dual's web site to find the dimensions. Dual HDM90 HD Radio Tuner Module For All Dual HD Radio Ready Receivers - Bluetooth - Usb - Ipod - Hd Radio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bluetooth Car Adapter - hd radio, usb ipod Bluetooth Car Adapter - hd radio, usb