Monday 1 June 2009

Lens Accessories


you get what you pay for. The first two days the sticky foam kept detaching from the lens. On the third day the elastic snapped off of the band rendering it utterly useless. I would not recommend this product. Zeikos ZE-LCH1 Lens Cap Keeper

Purchased two of these and the first one fell apart just putting it on the lens. Was trying to figure out the best place to position the strap when the elastic just unravelled! Had to be extra careful attaching the second one. Tried it once and so far so good but should have bought a better one in the first place. Don't buy this junk

The adhesive on the cap holder didn't last long. The product broke within a week. It is very cheaply made. I do not recommend this product. It is especially ineffective for longer lenses. The tension on the elastic was too much when used with a telephoto lens. It was constantly coming off.

Bought this lens cap keeper less than four months ago, it has fallen apart.

The adhesive no longer sticks, the string has broken.

The lens keeper I have for my old Nikormat has lasted 30 years, they just don't make them like they use too.

I would not recommend this product at any price.

I bought this for my canon 70 200 2.8 lens. I was ordering the canon shutter release and was falling short by 2 bucks to be eligible free shipping so added this product to the cart :) ..

I like the elastic ribbon design which helps you practically use this with any lens of any size. The down side being the riveting done to the couple the elastic with the thread that holds you lens cap is made out of crude sharp metal. It has left scratches on hood when placed in storage position. I am sure it wouldnt spare other items in your camera bag. I had to wrap the metal with tape to avoid it from tampering its neighbors once in the camera bag.

Its a cool product. but for the issue mentioned above

Others have had problems but mine works like a charm...this product has saved me so much time....before i would have to remove the cap then find a place to put it: like my pocket, my shirt pocket, my jacket pocket, or just leaved it in my hand....and ever since i bought this i just remove the cap and LET IT HANG...love it....'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lens Accessories Lens Accessories Lens Accessories