Sunday 21 June 2009

Comfort - ankle socks, comfort


I've been wearing these socks for my weekly mountain hiking, and daily walking I try to keep up. And this sock proves to be durable and comfortable for me. It's not the softest/thickest fabric, but it is comfortable enough for my activity, and still going strong after many washes. Gold Toe Men's Cotton Sport Liner, 6-Pack, White, 10-13

I've never been too picky with socks. I usually just go for whatever socks look the cheapest, because I usually don't find a difference between the more expensive socks anyway. I decided to go for these though, a little more expensive than what I usually get, but now that I did they are well worth it. They are extremely comfortable and, though i haven't had them for long, at least they feel like good quality and won't de-thread on me anytime soon. Great socks.

I've been ordering these socks for the past few years and love them! When brand new, these socks are extremely soft and very comfortable! They provide just the right amount of cushioning without being "slippery" when exercising. I play a lot of indoor soccer with these socks, and they tend to last about 6 months before losing their softness and wearing through the heel.

It seems a bit strange to be writing a review about socks, but these Gold Toe Socks really do deserve a review. I just bought some new ones for this year, and I realized I should write a review to just reinforce what others have said, and that is to say these socks are very comfortable. I personally buy new socks every year, and when I replaced my Gold Toe Socks, they were still in good shape, though I did notice after wearing the new ones that the padding may have worn a little thinner on my old ones (not bad since I had them over a year!) If you have never worn Gold Toe Socks before, I suggest buying a few pairs and giving them a shot. This is now the only brand I buy.

I only purchase Gold Toe products, usually from Penney's. I like thick socks with a cushioned sole, but these are not that variety. These are comparatively thin, but still a decent product for the money. There are some things you just need to touch and feel before you buy them and I have to put socks into that category in the future. These socks do shrink. The elastic band is rather tight in my opinion. Back when I was young, the elastic in socks always stretched and fell down. Now the elastic is too strong and too small. That is the only reason I wear these cut off socks. Regular socks dig into my skin and leave an imprint and then irritate my skin. Who is designing socks these days anyway? This one size fits all Chinese people doesn't work in America. - Gold Toe - Ankle Socks - Comfort'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comfort - ankle socks, comfort gold toe Comfort - ankle socks, comfort