Monday 11 May 2009

Wrinkle Resistant - wrinkle resistant, pleated


These slacks are somewhat light weight. They hold the crease very well, only needing a light touch of the iron after washing and drying to make them look excellent. The elastic waist makes them very comfortable. Wish I had found these slacks a long time ago. Haggar Mens Cool 18 Gabardine Pleat Front Pant, British Khaki, 36/32

After wearing 100% cotton khaki pants for years, I thought these would be a pleasant change. The workmanship is excellent, but they are warmer than I expected. It is about 95-100 degrees here every day and I am unable to wear them in the heat. They will be worn many times when the weather gets cooler. Excellent pant, but ideal for cooler climates.

The prodcut I have bought before at local store of which did not have the sizes I needed at the time. All went well with this vendor from out of state and would use them again if need be.



For me these pants are great year around as they breathe, they wear long and well and it's nice to have the expandable waist of which you don't see or nitice with a belt on for the office as these are only worn for work. They come in all the various colors that are common. Kakhi, black, navy blue, gray. Usually Haggar makes a wide range of waist and inseam sizes. Look at your local Kohl's that often carries this brand and often will have great sales. I did NOT pay what these pants are currently listed at for the vendor I purchased from. The retail price is often $60 but they are usually at most stores or vendors at $45 of less per pair.

Pros

About $35 on Amazon or JCPenney

Non-iron

Waist band comfort

Hold up well

I have wore these to work, golf and skiing (while on "lunch" at work)



Cons

Fabric could be slightly more comfortable but not a big deal

I bought the black pair from Sears, then bought these Bark ones from amazon. The color was more like a light bark green. The color can potentially stain easily, I thought it was alot darker as it looks alot darker on my computer screen. Oh well, I still like the pants, they never wrinkle, they give ALOT on the waist. Because of the snow, I wear long johns under them, and i have no problems with the pants. They fit fine, I'm a 32x30, and they fit like that compared to all the other pants I have bought over the years. In short, I'd buy another pair in another color. These can be used all year round, to me the black is the best, as I don't have to wash them for months!!! lol I'm a guy, what can I say.

Polyester has come a long way in the last thirty years. No, not quite the look or feel of wool. But if you hate ironing (or dry-cleaning bills) as much as I do these pants look and feel more than good enough for everyday wear. Take them out of the dryer while they are still slightly damp, hang them up right away, and they stay looking as good as the day you bought them. - Pants - Flat Front - Pleated - Wrinkle Resistant'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wrinkle Resistant - wrinkle resistant, pleated pants Wrinkle Resistant - wrinkle resistant, pleated