Sunday 17 May 2009

Watches


I HAD to buy this because after removing the original cap, battery, and o-ring I was unable to get the o-ring back in place. I even took care to not stretch the original but it just would not go back in. So, I had to purchase this. Overall,it is nice because it gives you a new cap which mine was scratched up and dirty under the threads. So, overall a good buy and well worth the cost. Super easy to replace as well....just make sure you use a quarter or something really wide to unscrew the cap....DO NOT use a screwdriver as it will f'up the plastic on the cap. Mine was kind of gummed up from use so I had to really muscle the cap off with the quarter! Will buy again when I need a new battery. Suunto Wrist-Top Computer Watch Replacement Battery Kit (Vector, Advizor, X-Lander, S-Lander, Altimax, Yachtsman, Mariner, Regatta)

If you have a Sunto S Lander finding a battery replacement was a pain for me. Once I used the current links on Amazon.com it was easy. Boy I like shopping for alm ost anything here. It weas simple and easy. Thank you.

This entire product is basically a battery and an o-ring. Very easy to replace overall. It's a bit expensive, but that's what happens with specialty items like this.



The best part of it, in my opinion, is that it comes in a small plastic "zip lock" type bag. You open it, pull out the battery and o-ring, and you're done. Minimal waste, and virtually zero effort.

You definitely need to replace the back when replacing the battery. To get the back off my Vector I had to superglue a coin to the coin slot on the back to be able to yank it out after turning it to the unlock position. This is much better than having to send in Casio G-shocks for battery replacement under vacuum.

What can I say. It either works (five stars) or it doesn't (no stars). Pretty much as advertised. Kit includes a battery and a repalcement cover. I've had my Vector ten years and replaced the battery and cover at least four times and this kit works. Hopefully, my watch will last for me to buy such a kit several more times.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Watches Watches Watches