Sunday 17 May 2009

Organizer - coupons, coupon


I am new to coupon clipping and was looking for something that would fit in a medium to large purse. I am not organized so I always tend to have "extra" stuff and always over stuff folders and purses. This is perfect for me. It has a lot of dividers (although I did order an extra pack for things like individual stores, BBB, Macy's BJs). What I like about it is that because it is wide I have room to look at what is inside of the dividers and push stuff around without feeling like everything is too tight. I ordered mine in black (if you call the company directly they do have it in black, purple and green as well) and although it is not as cute as the other patterns, I'm really glad I have the extra space. I used it for the first time this weekend and saved 40.00. Not bad. For someone who clips coupons from the Sunday papers and maybe saves some department store coupons I think this will work great. I just have to remember to keep it in my purse. :) Double Deluxe Purse Size Coupon Organizer Wallet ToCart

I asbolutely LOVE this coupon organizer! Even though it is double size, it fits in my purse! Lots of room and with the middle pocket, I can easily store a small pair of scissors (to cut coupons in ads that I don't get until I get to certain stores that don't mail their ads), a pen and my calculator!

I just received my organizer today, and while it is definitely better than carrying my coupons around in a paper envelope with no categorization whatsoever, I was a little disappointed at what I got for the price. It is certainly sturdy, and with the index cards supplied, there are preprinted labels, so that's handy. But it is very utilitarian-looking --- although I suppose the object here is to be organized, not to make a fashion statement :-) I have never had an organizer that is made to fit on the grocery cart, so I will be interested to see how well that feature works the next time I go shopping.



Bottom line: well made product; just not sure that $18 is a good price point. If I'd paid about $10-$12, that would've made me more satisfied.

After several years of not using coupons, I've decided to use them again.

I sincerely wish that manufacturers would just reduce prices across the board and discontinue the entire coupon process, but doubt that will happen anytime soon.



Grocery and household purchases eat up a large portion of our income so it makes sense to do whatever we can to reduce the expense.

This coupon holder is large enough to hold a lot of coupons, small enough to carry and priced right.

So disappointed. Loved the single organizer I got just like it but needed more space. This one has a divider in the middle that keeps the organizer from opening up as much as it could without it. The picture on Amazon is deceptive. It doesn't show how the bottom pulls up in the center where the pocket is sewn to it on each side, greatly reducing the space you have for coupons. I'll use it until I can find something better. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

I recieved this product in the mail today as a gift from my mother. It is very cheaply made. It would be the same as taking a stack of index cards and putting them into an envelope. The dividers they sent me seem to have gotten eaten up in the paper cutter and have shreaded edges of all different sizes. Now I have paper confeti all over my couch and carpet. It would be nice if the cards were attached to the bottom of the small envelope so your cupons would not fall between cards.It is very difficult to seperate the index cards. Im suprised a company would ship such a poorly manufactored item.

My girlfriend recently got in to the super couponing thing so I got her this organizer to support her actually saving money! She mentioned that it would be nice if it were a little wider to accommodate the longer coupons, but overall I think she likes it.

I've owned many coupon organizers over the years, and I must say this is my favorite. It is extra roomy, has an interior center pocket for a pen or small scissors. It is also large enough that I haven't lost it like my last three! It is a super sturdy canvas construction. It is very well made not the cheesy kind you normally find. You will not be disappointed with this one. It is worth every penny in my opinion. The grocery list stickers should cover just about every department you may need. And the dividers are also heavy weight card stock. - Grocery Shopping - Coupon - Coupon Holder - Coupons'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organizer - coupons, coupon grocery shopping Organizer - coupons, coupon